Marshall JCM800 2203 100-Watt Tube Guitar Amp Head w/ EL34 Power Tubes
The art of the JCM800TM is its simplicity. Used by artists around the world, this amp continues to be one of our greatest. Oozing rock status, you can effortlessly detect its distinctive 100W roar. The first of our amps to feature a master volume for you to control your sound. We have added in a series FX loop, simple and effective.
Master your volume
One of the few vintage reissues that features a master volume. So you can add in that extra power ready for your solo moments.
Change the EQ
The highly versatile EQ settings mean that this amp can play a range of genres and not just the rock or heavy metal it is synonymous with.
Mix your FX
This reissue introduces a series FX loop, so you can add all the FX in between the pre-amp section and the power amp giving your FX that extra clarity. A favourite when cranking up the distortion on the amp.
Create your tone
High and low sensitivity outputs designed to work with a wide range of guitar pickups.
- Model: JCM800 2203
- Range: Vintage reissue
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: 100W
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16Ω/ 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs: 2 (1 x high, 1 x low)
- Controls: Presence, bass, middle, treble, master volume, preamp volume
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, 1 x serial switchable
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
- Cable: Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
- Footswitch: None
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00049 (sold separately)
Dimensions (including feet and handle)
- Weight: 20.5 kg / 45 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height: 315 mm / 12.4"
- Depth: 210 mm / 8.3"