Marshall 1959HW 100-Watt Handwired JMP Plexi Reissue Guitar Amp Head
The 1959HWTM is a line right back to the celebrated era of the mid to late 1960s, the original was born when Pete Townshend asked Jim Marshall if he could make it louder. This re-issue delivers that classic Marshall tone with the same overdrive and crunch, using the authentic parts and methods to construct.
The louder you play, the better it sounds.
This truly all valve amp delivers the classic Marshall crunch to take you back to that late 60’s sound.
The 100W head has two channels with separate volume controls and each has two inputs for you to really unleash those solos.
Fill a venue
The original was made to be loud and this is the same. So, if you’re playing large venues this is the perfect way to silence the crowd.
- Model: 1959HW
- Range: Handwired
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Lead and Bass", non-master volume
- Output wattage: 100W
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16ohm / 8ohm / 4ohm load
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high & 2 x low inputs)
- Controls: Volume I, volume II, treble, middle, bass, presence
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: No
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
- Cable: Detachable power cable supplied
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00053 (sold separately)
Dimensions (including feet and handle)
- Weight: 21.4 kg / 47 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height: 305 mm / 12"
- Depth: 210 mm / 8.3"