Magnatone USA Super 15 Guitar Combo Amp, 15w, EL84s, 1x12 Speaker
- TUBE COMPLEMENT: (3) 12AX7, (2) EL84
- INPUTS: High Gain and Low Gain
- POWER OUTPUT: 15 Watts Push-Pull Class AB
- EFFECTS LOOP: Buffered Send and Return
- GAIN: High Gain Input 93 dB, Low Gain Input 80 dB
- TREBLE: 14 dB range at 2 kHz
- MID: 10 dB range at 900 Hz
- BASS: 12 dB range at 60 Hz
- PRESENCE: 8 dB range at 5kHz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 100 Watts
- FUSE: T2L 250V (100-120VAC); T1L 250V (220-240VAC)
- SPEAKER: 12” Custom Magnatone
- LAMP OUTPUT: Connect to the M112 lighted extension cabinet
The Super Fifteen amplifier is designed to give you a portable and powerful amplifier in a unique and authentic package. The amp begins with 12AX7 front end coupled with an EL84 power section. Two inputs are provided, low and high gain. This configuration delivers full bodied clean tones and natural overdrive, all while letting you dial in the “chime.” The master volume delivers a classic British crunch at any volume. The compensated line out and headphone jack provide recording and silent practice solutions. The Super Fifteen has plenty of muscle to gig with and performs with a range of tone never thought possible.
- British influenced 15 watts of power to specially designed 12” speaker.
- Two independant inputs, high and low gain.
- EL84 tubes sound huge in the Super Fifteen, something never before accomplished.
- Speaker compensated line out and headphone jack.
- Built-in internal speaker load for silent use.
- Available as a combo or head and 1x12” cabinet.
- Input 1: High Gain. Use this input for modern higher gain sounds.
- Input 2: Low Gain. Use this input for cleaner tones.
- Controls overall gain/volume. Typically, breakup will begin to occur around 3-4 on the dial.
- Controls the overall volume of the amplifier. Power tube saturation begins around 6-7 on the dial.
- Adjusts the high frequency response centered at 2 kHz.
- Adjusts the mid frequency response centered at 900 Hz.
- Adjusts the bass frequency response centered at 60 Hz.
- Adjusts the high (5 KHz) frequency response in the power amp stages.
- Allow the amplifier 1 minute to warm up before engaging.
- Turns the amplifier on and off. Make sure you are plugged into a proper grounded outlet.
- Replace with same type and rating.
- Connect to AC power here. The proper voltage is indicated on the panel.
- Connect to the input of your effects device.
- Connect to the output of your effects device.
- Connect to a mixer / interface / sound card / power amp or any full range audio system. This is a fully compensated speaker output that simulates the free response of a classic rock guitar speaker.
- Plug in any 32 ohm stereo headphones. When using in “silent” mode, unplug the speaker and set impedance selector to 8 ohms to activate internal speaker load.
- Select the output impedance of the amplifier. Always match the impedance with the speaker cabinet.
- Connects to the internal speaker.
- Connect external speakers here. 8 Ohm minimum impedance.