Mackie MR524 5" Powered Studio Monitors (Pair) w/ MRS10 10" Powered Subwoofer & Cables
Mackie MR524 5" Powered Studio Monitor
inspired By You
Artists, engineers, and content creators like you are more innovative than ever, and we know how much you rely on your gear to express your creativity. MR Series monitors bring you closer to your music and your mix than ever before to deliver professional results without breaking the bank.
Accuracy and clarity
With an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize our proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether it’s dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low.
When you mix your project in the studio, you rely on your monitors to present a faithful reproduction of your work. The more accurate your monitors are, the better your mix will "translate" to other listening environments and formats. This means that if it sounds great in the studio, you can count on it sounding great everywhere else. MR Series monitors are designed to do just that.
The MR524 Studio Monitor from Mackie is a powered 5" 2-way reference speaker that is designed for mixing and monitoring in your home or project studio. It features a logarithmic waveguide system that aims to minimize reflections and diffractions for a wider sweet spot, plus a custom-tuned rear port to help ensure an even bass response.
The MR524 is equipped with matched amps and drivers for an optimized 50W Class-A/B bi-amplified system. The speaker can also be optimized to your mixing environment with the adjustable acoustic space filters designed to maintain a flat response in typical placement configurations. Additionally, a high-frequency filter applies a boost or cut to compensate for particularly bright- or dull-sounding rooms.
The MR524 has been designed with flexibility in mind, featuring XLR, TRS and RCA monitor inputs. The speaker has been housed in an all-wood cabinet that has been treated with acoustic absorption material for a tighter response. Additionally, the MRS10 studio subwoofer can be added for a more powerful, extended low end.
- Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
- Equipped with Mackie’s proven logarithmic waveguide design1” silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
- Ultra-wide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot
- Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- 5” polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low frequency response
- 50-watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull- or bright-sounding rooms
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studioFlexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Custom-designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced low-frequency response
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the optional MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low-frequency extension, well suited for electronic music, hip-hop and more
Mackie MRS10 - 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer
- Powerful, deep extended low end for your studio, perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
- Designed for responsive and accurate low frequency reproduction
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10″ glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo XLR and TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Included foot switch bypasses the subwoofer and returns the connected monitors to full range
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance
Master MC-10 Microphone Cable, 10 ft
MC-10 Microphone Cable
Mackie MR524 5" Powered Studio Monitor
- Frequency Response : 57 Hz to 20 kHz, (-3 dB), 45 Hz to 20 kHz, (-10 dB)
- SPL : 102 dB SPL @ 3.3' / 1.0 m (+4 dBu into balanced input)
- Maximum SPL : 108 dB SPL @ 3.3' / 1.0 m (per pair)
- Transducer : Low Frequency: 5.25" / 133 mm (polypropylene-coated woofer), High Frequency: 1.0" / 25 mm (silk dome tweeter)
- Power : 50 W
- Crossover : Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Controls and Processing : Power, Level, HF-boost/cut, Acoustic space control
- AC Power : 100 to 120 VAC
- Enclosure : Rugged all-wood design, internal acoustic absorption material, minimum-diffraction molded baffle, custom-tuned zero-turbulence rear port, logarithmic waveguide, and textured finish
- Dimensions : 11.1 x 7.1 x 8.7" / 282.0 x 180.0 x 221.0 mm
- Weight : 10.2 lb / 4.6 kg