Lewitt MTP 350 CM Cardioid Condenser Live Vocal Microphone
Condenser clarity on stage.
MTP 350 CM
- Condenser vocal microphone
- Clear and precise condenser sound
- Durable materials for longevity
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Switch version available
Included: Microphone clip, Windscreen, Transport bag
Your mic for detailed condenser sound on stage.
Our MTP 350 CM provides rich and detailed condenser sound. Its tailored frequency response allows maximum precision and unsurpassed clarity, taking your vocals to the next level.
Durable materials for longevity
The mic that stays with you, forever.
To make sure your beloved microphone survives even your roughest touring routines, we made the enclosure out of durable zinc die-cast parts. A rubber suspension protects the capsule while minimizing unwanted handling noise.
The built-in wind- and pop-filter prevents hissing sounds and plosives. On top of that, the capsule is protected from moisture.
Clear and precise condenser sound
Perform with superb clarity.
Our MTP 350 CM is a condenser vocal microphone with a lightweight diaphragm condenser capsule. This brings a high level of sonic clarity to your vocal performance.
Cardioid polar pattern
Your voice is in focus, with full transparency.
Its cardioid polar pattern picks up sound coming mainly from the front of the microphone. Sound coming from directly behind the mic is dampened to guarantee high monitor levels.
A solid show is assured as you don't have to worry about nasty feedback issues.
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 90 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3.1 mV/Pa, -50 dBV/Pa
- Self-noise: 25 dB (A)
- Maximum SPL: 141 dB, 1% THD
- Internal impedance: 200 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 5.3 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 49 dia. X 175 mm, 1.9 dia. X 6.9 in
- Microphone net weight: 330 g, 11.6 oz