Lewitt Audio MTP 250 DM Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone
Your mic for a clear vocal performance on stage.
The MTP 250 DM is your first-choice handheld microphone for onstage applications. The frequency response of the high-performance capsule is tailored specifically for your vocals.
Hearing yourself clearly makes you perform better.
You want to make yourself heard? Our MTP 250 DM features full and clear live sound. Your voice sits well in the mix and you can hear yourself clearly on the monitors.
Don't worry about mic drops.
To make sure your beloved microphone survives even your roughest touring routines, we made the enclosure out of durable zinc die-cast parts. A rubber-suspension protects the capsule while minimizing unwanted handling noise.
The built-in wind and pop-filter prevents hissing sounds and plosives. On top of that, the capsule is protected from moisture.
Your voice is in focus, feedback-free.
A cardioid polar pattern picks up sound coming mainly from the front of the microphone, sound from directly behind the MTP 250 DM is dampened. You can run your monitor signal as loud as you want, without having to worry about nasty feedback issues.
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Tailored vocal sound
- Durable materials for longevity
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Switch version available
- Acoustical operating principle: Dynamic, moving coil
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 ... 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa, -54 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 280 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 49 dia. x 175 mm, 1.9 dia. x 6.9 in
- Microphone net weight: 335 g, 11.8 oz