Lewitt LCT 240 PRO Cardioid Condenser Recording Studio Microphone, White
Sound like a pro.
A LEWITT microphone makes you sound sensational. With the LCT 240 PRO, your home recordings will shine right from the start.
Sound like a pro without much tweaking and get crystal clear recordings for your next project in no time.
Just getting started?
We know how hard it is to dive into a world that's completely new. To make sure that you're focussing on all the right things first, we've prepared a guide for you.
Quickly learn all the skills necessary so you can start recording in no time by visiting our blog.
- Easy-to-use XLR microphone
- For vocals, instruments, and streaming
- Professional sound quality
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 16.7 mV/Pa, -35.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 142 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 123 dB (A)
- Internal impedance: 100 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 3.1 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 inch
- Microphone net weight: 310 g, 10.9 oz