Lauten Audio Clarion FC-357 Large-Diaphragm Multi-Pattern FET Condenser Microphone
VINTAGE FET MODERN AIR
The Clarion is our unique take on a vintage FET condenser microphone modified with a touch of modern, top-end air. This custom-crafted studio workhorse captures vocals with faithful and present realism, kick drums with rich detailed impact, and bass guitar with astonishing depth and dimension. Like all Signature microphones, the Clarion is designed and crafted by the Lauten Audio family in Silicon Valley, CA.
A BETTER CLASSIC CAPSULE
Our custom designed 35mm capsule is hand-tuned to deliver vintage sound with just the right amount of air. This dual diaphragm design captures sounds with depth, realism and exceptional transient response.
The Clarion signal path is populated with high resolution, low distortion polypropylene capacitors, a US made low-noise FET, and a custom wound output transformer that puts the finishing touches on every sound that passes through it's copper windings. The result is a classic, open, mix-ready sound brimming with life.
After being hand-polished, the Clarion's solid brass enclosure is hand finished with a durable, non-toxic ceramic coating and baked in an oven for curing before final assembly, burn-in, and testing.
- TYPE: PRESSURE GRADIENT FET CONDENSER
- CAPSULE: 35MM DUAL DIAPHRAGM
- POLAR PATTERNS: CARDIOD / OMNIDIRECTIONAL / FIGURE-8
- FREQ. RESPONSE: 25HZ - 20KHZ
- DYNAMIC RANGE: 120DB MINIMUM
- MAX. SPL: 0.5% THD @1000HZ: 130DB
- IMPEDANCE: <200 OHMS
- SELF-NOISE LEVEL: < 12DB(A)
- SENSITIVITY: 16MV/PA OR -36±2DB ODB=1V/PA 1KHZ
- CONNECTOR: 3-PIN XLRP
- FINISH: CERAKOTE (CERAMIC)
- POWER: REQUIRES 48V PHANTOM POWER