Laney MiniStack Iron 4x3'' 2-Channel Battery-Powered Guitar Amp Combo, 6-Watts
Styled after the iconic Laney IRONHEART range, the Laney MINISTACK is a small stack with a BIG sound, perfect for home use, backstage or practice. The MINISTACK-IRON model features a clean & drive channel, gain, tone and volume dial, guitar input, Aux in, On-board tape style digital delay with level control, headphone socket and the unique Laney LSI – Laney Smartphone Insert. The LSI allows you to connect your amp to your favourite guitar tone generating app to access all your favourite guitar tones. Loaded with 4 x 3” drivers the MINISTACKS sound as good as they look, with masses of low-end punch and mid-range clarity, great for getting inspired. Just like the full size IRONHEART stack, just smaller - it even glows the same!
- LSI: Laney Smart Interface socket. This totally unique feature allows you to connect your amp to your smart device; to access the world of DIGITAL GUITAR. No other amp on the market offers you this facility. With nothing more than your amp, your smart device and an LSI cable you have access to thousands of digital guitar tones at your fingertips.
- Tonebridge from Ultimate Guitar gives you access to 1,000+ classic guitar & bass tones for Free. The free app makes it easy to recreate classic guitar tones on demand using an iPad and you Laney LSI equipped amp. All Laney MINI amps come with a free 3-month full subscription to Tonebridge.
- 3 month subscription to UG
- 4 x 3” Drivers
- 2 Channels
- 6 x AA batteries
- Clean & Drive
- Aux In
- PSU available
- Item dimensions: 295mm x 205mm x 105mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 310mm x 215mm x 115mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 2.60kg