Lakland Skyline Series 55-OS 5-String Bass, Maple Fretboard, Translucent Black
Versatility with high-end features! The 55-OS utilizes the classic Lakland body shape but in a slightly modified Offset design. Outfitted with a pair of Bartolini MK-1 split-coil soap bar pickups and a Bartolini HR-5.4 AP 3-band onboard preamp this bass has it all! Bass, Midrange, and Treble boost cut controls and you can even select alternate midrange frequencies via a 3-way mini switch. Dial in an amazing variety of tones, from modern slap, to warm fingerstyle to aggressive picked tones. The 35″ scale neck is fast and smooth providing the killer B sound Lakland 5’s are famous for. All black hardware rounds out the package!
- Nut width: 1.81”
- Nut type: Delrin
- Fret size: .041/.085”
- Width at final fret: 3.3″
- 1st fret neck depth: .81”
- 12th fret neck depth: .92″
- Fingerboard radius: 10-13″
- Scale length: 35”
- Frets: 22
- Bridge string spacing: .75”
- Neck wood: Flat-sawn Maple with graphite reinforcement bars
- Body wood: Ash
- Fingerboard wood: Maple
- Tuners: Hipshot Ultralites
- Truss rod access: Neck heel: 4mm hex
- Controls: Cut and boost: bass, midrange, treble, panning-style pickup blend control, Master volume (pull for passive operation) midrange frequency select mini switch
- Bridge: Lakland Dual Access (through body or through bridge)
- Preamp: Bartolini HR-5.4 AP 3-band active preamp
- Pickups: Bartolini MK-1 split coil soap bars
- Left handed: Not available
- Finishes: Translucent Black
- Instrument Weight: 8.8 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Lakland. This Skyline Series 55-OS is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact bass you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.