Korg Drumlogue Hybrid Analog/Digital Drum Machine Synthesizer w/ Built-In Effects
drumlogue is a hybrid drum machine that offers the raw power and rich sound of Analog, the flexibility of Digital, and a
new version of Korg's revolutionary open-source MULTI Engine making it a one-of-a-kind, must-have instrument for any
genre or style of music creation.
Top Selling Features
- Threefold Hybrid: ANALOG + DIGITAL + MULTI ENGINE (open-source User Oscillator/Effects, Noise, VPM)
- Front Panel Knobs: Instantly control the tuning and attenuation of commonly used bass drums, snares, toms, and other
instruments. Dedicated volume knobs for each part for live mixing, too
- Powerful Sequencer: 11 parts & 64 steps. Various performances/songs can be created by combining the Loop and
- Customizable Effects: REVERB and DELAY per part + MASTER (+ 3rd party effects with MULTI); can all be used simultaneously
- Connectivity: Stereo + 4 assignable outputs; USB for using external controllers/computer to load your own samples;
Audio In for processing other instruments through drumlogue’s effect chain; DIN MIDI In/Out for other gear; Audio Sync
for seamless Korg connectivity
- Tracks: 11
- Max Polyphony: 10 + Custom synth voice (voices will vary depending on selected MULTI engine)
- Sound engine: Analog x 4, PCM / User Samples x 6, MULTI Engine (NOISE, VPM, user oscillator) x 1
- Programs: 64 preloaded, save up to 128 (16 types x 8 banks) all rewritable.
- Drum Kits: 64 preloaded, save up to 128 (16 types x 8 banks) all rewritable.
- Effects: Integrated REVERB, DELAY, MASTER + 3rd party effects via the MULTI Engine
- Connectivity: 6 Audio Outputs, SYNC IN/OUT jacks, AUDIO IN, MIDI I/O, USB A (TO DEVICE) port, USB B (TO HOST)