Kemper Profiler Head - White
- Mic input
- Line In
- Alternative input
- Direct Out
- Monitor Out
- S / PDIF digital input and output
- Midi In / Out / Thru
- 2x foot switch (TRS)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 37.8 x 21.7 x 17.3 cm
- White Color
The KEMPER PROFILER™ is the leading-edge digital guitar amplifier and all-in-one effects processor.
Hailed as a game-changer by guitarists the world over, the PROFILER™ is the first digital guitar amp to really nail the full and dynamic sound of a guitar or bass amp. This is made possible by a radical, patented technology and concept which we call "PROFILING™".
For decades, the electric guitarist has been shackled to the tube amplifier as the only means of achieving "that sound". This magical combination is by no means ideal - the challenge to achieve a consistent sound from the practice room to the studio, and especially to the stage, continues to frustrate guitarists, just as it has since the early 1940s.The white Kemper Profiling Amplifier from Kemper is as its name suggests, a digital processor that profiles the way a particular guitar amplifier and cabinet function acoustically, and through capturing that information, is able to accurately reproduce the original tone of the amp with all of its details. The unit allows the guitar player to transfer his personal signature sound into a single lunchbox-format amplifier and summon the sounds up anytime, anywhere. Profiling is done by simply inserting a particular tube amp into the Kemper Profiling Amplifier and pressing "record". Test signals are sent from the profiler amplifier back into the tube amp and recorded by the microphone in front of the guitar cabinet. A convenient and accurate A/B comparison mode is provided to make sure the profile accurately matches the original tone. That profile can then be played back from the Kemper and further adjusted with EQ, effects, and the included stomp pedal models. The unit is especially useful for the touring musician. Now instead of carting around a heavy and perhaps rare or fragile vintage amp, the performer needs only to carry the small and compact unit that contains a multitude of profiles and settings that can be adjusted in real-time. It should be made clear that the Kemper Profiling Amplifier doesn't simply output a list of static digital amplifier reproductions, but rather creates a vivid, living, dynamic and multi-dimensional image of the existing tube amp.
The PROFILER™ Head comes with classic curves. It makes a perfect silhouette on a 4x12 cabinet. Yet it's so light and compact that it can be taken onto a plane as hand-luggage. The footprint of the Head is tiny - perfect designed for the desk of your project studio, right beside your computer.
- Lunchbox-sized guitar preamplifier can create profiles of any physical guitar amplifier
- Easy to profile your own amplifiers – all you need is a microphone and cable, guitar cables, and a combo amp or amp head and cabinet
- Built-in DI can split your signal to a direct output for simultaneous recording of your dry guitar signal and the guitar amp profile
- Great-sounding collection of effects in addition to the amplifiers
- Automatic spillover lets your delay and reverb tails fade out naturally when you change presets
- You can lock individual module settings when changing presets, keeping your current delay effects settings while changing amp profiles
- Effects loop lets you integrate your hardware effects and stompboxes