Kala U-BASS Solid Body Fretted Short-Scale Electric Bass, Okoume Body & Maple Neck, Jet Black
Pulling inspiration from the California Solid Body U•BASS® series, the all new Solid Body U•BASS® is a whole new take on the U•BASS®. Its sleek off-set body shape is contoured for balance and comfort. The 22 pocketed frets and 23.5" scale give you plenty of room to maneuver around yet it is still compact enough to easily travel with. The tone is thick and meaty thanks to the classic passive split-coil pickups. Comes with a Logo Gig Bag.
- Top: Okoume
- Body: Okoume
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Headstock: Standard
- Bridge: Top Loaded 4-Saddle, Black
- Nut: PPS
- Tuners: Bass, Closed Gear, Black, 1:18 Ratio
- Truss Rod: Spoke Wheel
- Strings: Kala Round Wounds
- Electronics: Passive Split-Coil Pickups with Volume & Tone Controls
- Strap Button: Black x2
- Pickguard: White, Single Ply
- Scale Length: 23.5 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 33.25 inches
- Body Length: 15.125 inches
- Number of Frets: 22
- Width at Upper Bout: 10.25 inches
- Width at Lower Bout: 8.25 inches
- Body Depth: 1.5 inches
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Kala. This U-BASS Solid Body Fretted Short-Scale is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact bass you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.