Kala KA-BE Baritone Acoustic-Electric Ukulele, Mahogany Satin
The Satin Mahogany line is Kala’s flagship collection and has become an industry standard. The traditional design is highlighted with a satin finish and cream binding. Built and designed to stand the test of time.
- Size: Baritone
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding: Cream
- Neck: Mahogany
- Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Headstock: Standard
- Nut: ABS Composite
- Saddle: Graph Tech NuBone®
- Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- Electronics: UK-300TR
- Strap Button: Black x1
- Scale Length: 20.0625 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 30.25 inches
- Body Length: 13.875 inches
- Number of Frets: 18
- Width at Upper Bout: 7.6875 inches
- Width at Lower Bout: 10.1875 inches
- Width at Waist: 6.5625 inches
- Body Depth: 3.125 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.5 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.875 inches
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Kala. This KA-BE is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.