Jico J44A 7 Aurora Improved Nude Cartridge with N-44-7 Aurora Stylus
The Jico J44A 7 AURORA IMPROVED NUDE Cartridge is a DJ cartridge with stylus designed to reproduce the powerful bass frequencies and smooth output of the original Shure M44-7 cartridge and N447 stylus.
Made in Japan, the N-44-7 AURORA IMPROVED NUDE stylus is attached to this cartridge making it a great choice for entertainers looking to produce a lively, vigorous, and dynamic sound for their events. When exposed to UV light, the Aurora stylus glows in the dark.
The entire tip of a NUDE stylus is composed of diamond, as opposed to bonded tips only for the old style.
- Tip: NUDE Conical Stylus
- Tracking Force: 3.5 – 4.5 g
- Type: Moving Magnet
- Phono height: 16mm
- Frequency range 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Weight: 5.6g
- Output voltage 8 mV (1kHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Recommended Load: 47 KΩ
- Cantilever: aluminum, tubular
- Diamond tip: NUDE spherical / 1.6 mil wall thickness / 34.5 mil diameter