JHS Muffuletta 6-Mode Distortion / Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal, Army Green
The Big Muff fuzz has been around so long, been on so many classic recordings, and been through so many variations that every guitarist out there has a favorite version of its iconic tone. JHS wanted to pay tribute to that undeniably classic fuzz pedal, but we couldn’t come to a consensus about which Muff was king. With the Muffuletta, our indecision is your gain. We crammed five all-analog re-creations of the pedal’s most beloved tones into this box. We even threw in a JHS-exclusive tone that is our take on the historic stomp. No matter what Big Muff era you prefer, you can get ‘em all in the JHS Muffuletta fuzz pedal.
- VOLUME - Controls the output volume. Left is less volume, right is more.
- SUSTAIN - Controls the amount of fuzz which increases the sustain when turned up, just like the vintage units. Left is less, right is more.
- TONE - The tone on the Muffuletta is its own animal. Left is darker and more “muffy”. Right is brighter with a pleasing shrillness. You will
also find that the tone sweep changes the character of the pedal in ways that normal tone knobs do not.
- VERSION SELECTOR - This knob selects which of the 6 versions you want to play.
- CIVIL WAR - More midrange, brighter overall tone, and less gain.
- RUSSIAN - Less clarity, less low end.
- PI - Best known for a more aggressive sound.
- TRIANGLE - More low end and more articulate.
’73 RAMS HEAD - Scooped midrange, less gain, and overall darker tone.
- JHS 2015 - More powerful, less compressed, and a more haunting midrange. Also best for bass guitar.
- INPUT - 1/4” jack on the right side of the pedal.
- OUTPUT - 1/4” jack on the left side of the pedal.
- POWER - Uses 9V DC Negative Center. Do not use more than 9V DC. Your warranty will be voided. 4mA consumption.