JBL Professional SRX906LA Dual 6.5-Inch Powered Line Array Loudspeaker
Dual 6.5-inch Powered Line Array Loudspeaker
The SRX900 Series embodies the advanced performance principles that drive JBL's development of audio products that make a real difference in the world of professional audio. This next-generation family of powered line arrays and subwoofers addresses the growing need for scalable small and medium-format professional sound-reinforcement solutions for rental companies, fixed installations and musicians seeking the ultimate combination of performance and portability.
The SRX906LA is a compact, two-way, active line array element that can cover a variety of small- to mid-sized applications, including rental houses, touring artists, DJs, and installations. Built-in DSP and amplification offer a plug and play experience while providing consisten¬cy and optimum performance anywhere in the world.
JBL transducers and a new acoustic design provide excellent sound fidelity and best-in-class maximum SPL. The product features dual 6.5-inch neodymium Differential Drive® woofers and a three-inch compression driver. The computer-optimized enclosure is made out of composite material and offers excellent performance while remaining compact and lightweight.
An innovative three-point rigging system and a full set of accessories allow systems to scale and solve the diverse needs of production companies and installation houses. JBL Performance is a new, full-featured software package that gives users control of the system on various platforms, including Windows, macOS, and iPad OS.
- High-performance, high-density system solution in a truck-pack friendly format
- High-power-handling transducers deliver low distortion, high fidelity, and class-leading output
- Built-in, passively cooled Class D amplification with a universal power supply
- Dual Ethernet ports with Neutrik etherCON connectors
- Supports HARMAN HControl Ethernet
- User-controllable DSP
- LevelMax limiting uses sophisticated excursion-control algorithms to protect transducers
- Rear-panel LCD provides complete access to control features
- Reinforced composite loudspeaker enclosures
- Innovative three-point rigging system
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 63 Hz-17 kHz (array preset)
- Coverage Pattern: 120 degrees nominal (500 Hz-16 kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB
- System Type: Line Array, two-way active
- Amplifier Design: Class-D
- Continuous Power Rating: 600 Watts | LF: 400 Watts | HF: 200 Watts
- LF Driver: (2) JBL 2186G, 6.5 in diameter, dual 2.0 in voice coil, neodymium Differential Drive®
- HF Driver: (1) JBL 2432H-3, 1.5 in exit neodymium compression driver with 3 in voice coil
- Enclosure: Polypropylene, four integral recessed handholds
- Inter-Enclosure Angles: 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 243 mm x 507 mm x 420 mm
(9.5 in x 19.9 in x 16.5 in)
- Net Weight: (each) 16.8 kg (37 lbs)