JangleBox J-Gate Noisegate True Bypass Guitar Effects Pedal
These are the sounds of defeat for any guitar player.
Your gear is top quality. Your pedal board is set up for maximum efficiency and functionality. Your tone is tight. Your rig should be working perfectly. So what the hell is causing all that buzzing and humming while your guitar “idles”?
Doesn’t really matter — you need the new JangleBox J-Gate noise suppressor. Like all JangleBox pedals, the J-Gate is designed with quality components to exacting specifications. But more to the point, the J-Gate is probably the most “musical” noise suppressor you’ll ever experience.
Full-range response. Easy-to-dial-in Threshold and Decay controls. True bypass switching. Dead silent Mute switch. No chatter or artifacting as the sound fades. Full-wave signal detector for a smooth operation.
If silence is golden, then the JangleBox J-Gate is Fort Knox!
- The J-Gate is simple and intuitive to use, so you’ll be up and running in minutes. The Threshold control allows precise setting of the gate’s operation and sensitivity to the guitar signal. The Decay control allows tailoring of the gate shutdown for a natural envelope response.
- Your tone will remain pristine. The J-Gate has a completely transparent hi-fi audio signal path with no electrolytic capacitors.
- Unexpected, squealing feedback? The J-Gate’s Mute foot switch instantly and completely silences the output from your entire signal chain.
- You tried a noise gate before, but it seemed flaky, fluctuating or unpredictable? The J-Gate is different. Our top grade opto coupler control guarantees a consistent performance every time.
- Dimensions: 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.18" (119mm x 94mm x 30mm)
- Power adapter: 9V, 100mA, 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel, pin-negative (not included).