Jackson Limited Edition Wildcard Series Soloist SL2P Guitar, Poplar Burl Top, Ebony Fretboard, Transparent Black Burst (B-STOCK)
Imagine our innovative and high-tech Jackson Soloist model on steroids. That’s what you have here with the Limited Edition Wildcard Soloist™ SL2P, featuring upgrades that are typically found only on Custom Shop models.
Cutting an elegant figure, the SL2P features an ergonomically contoured alder body and poplar burl top in a Transparent Black Burst finish with masked-off natural binding and color matched pointy headstock. The neck-through-body construction design improves sustain and intonation and features an attractive and rock-solid five-piece maple/wenge/maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and a painted gloss to natural satin gradient finish on the back for smooth playability.
Hosting 24 jumbo frets and an outlined pearloid sharkfin at the 12th fret, its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. For the touring musicians, Luminlay® side dots provide fret guidance even on the darkest of stages, while a conveniently-placed heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes neck relief tweaks a breeze.
A pair of multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MHB pickups are directly mounted to the body for improved vibration transfer. This re-imagined set delivers the most sought-after humbucking tones, from modern active pickup sounds to super-hot high-output humbucking tones. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with a three-way toggle switch, single volume control and tone control with push/pull knob to switch from an active to passive tone for more dynamic picking attack.
Resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design, this limited edition SL2P also comes with a Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo bridge system, Gotoh® sealed die-cast tuners, Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and brooding black hardware.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Top: Poplar Burl
- Body Binding: Masked Off Natural Body Binding
- Body Material: Alder
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Headstock Binding: White
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss to Satin
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Outlined Pearloid Sharkfin at 12th Fret
- Side Dots: Luminlay®
- Number of Frets: 24
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double-Locking Tremolo
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose® Original
- Neck Plate: None
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop® Dual-Locking
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MHB-CK1
- Neck Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MHB-AK1
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. Jackson is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can't even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
note: The photos above may not be of the exact item you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.