Jackson Limited Edition Pro Series Jeff Loomis Kelly HT6 Ash Guitar, Black
Jeff Loomis has seared his mark on multiple subgenres of metal with his smooth technique at breakneck speeds. His rhythmical style became central to the Seattle-based progressive metal band Nevermore’s sound, while his solo albums tore apart the technical metal scene and featured intricate fretboard skills laced with soaring solos. As the current guitarist for the world renowned Swedish melodic death metal act Arch Enemy, he continues to build upon his legacy with the most astonishing riffs the genre has ever heard.
Jackson’s collaboration with the prominent guitarist continues in the form of the all-new Limited Edition Pro Series Signature Jeff Loomis Kelly™ HT6 Ash.
This aggressive signature axe features a basswood body with a sandblasted ash top finished in Black with white binding for a distressed and menacing look. Through-body maple neck construction creates grater sustain and includes graphite reinforcement for the utmost stability against the rigors and ravages of the road. Shaped for speed, its bound 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and stylish pearloid sharkfin inlays. Luminlay® side dots will help you find your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of metal stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and painless neck relief tweaks.
Dynamic Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts® humbucking pickups give this metal monolith its roar of clear, articulate tones even when under the heaviest distortion. The neck pickup delivers smooth, glassy leads, while the bridge pickup sinks its teeth into more aggressive tones and sustain while maintaining its legato.
This metal behemoth’s other premium features include a single volume control, three-way toggle switch, Hipshot® hardtail bridge, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, Jackson diecast locking tuners, Jackson’s famed pointy tilt-back headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood body with sandblasted ash top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24
- jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts®
- humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-way toggle switch and single volume control
- Hipshot® hardtail bridge
- Locking strap buttons and Jackson® sealed die-cast locking tuners
- Available in Black with a Jackson pointed 6-in-line matching headstock, white binding and black hardware
- Series: Pro
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement,
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL, 1.6875”
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.77 cm)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts® (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts® (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Die-Cast Locking
- Bridge: Hipshot® 6 - Fixed .175
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson Kelly™ Gator Hardshell (p/n 299-4874-100); Optional RR/KV/WR/KY Gig Bag (p/n 299-1511-106)
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Jackson. This Jeff Loomis Kelly HT6 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.