Hercules DJControl Inpulse T7 2-Deck Serato-Compatible Motorized DJ Controller
THE DJ CONTROLLER TO HELP YOU START SPINNING ON VINYL!
Are you an aspiring DJ who wants to start spinning on vinyl? The Hercules DJControl Inpulse T7 is the perfect motorized DJ controller to help you take your first steps towards mastering the art of vinyl turntables! This modern take on a classic tool combines the genuine feeling of real vinyl discs with the benefits of digital technology. With 2 motorized platters for 7” discs that go from 0 to 33⅓ RPM in just a tenth of a second, you can practice DJing on vinyl and experience the authentic feeling of real turntables. The separate vinyl record, slipmat, and platter even allow you to remove the vinyl record, giving you full control of your performance.
The Hercules DJControl Inpulse T7 is designed to give you a similar feel to vinyl turntables, so you can mix, beatmatch, or scratch with ease. You can slow down or speed up playback using the vinyl record’s label or the ring around the platter, and pause or play by putting your fingers on the vinyl record or taking them off. With 3.9-inch / 10-cm tempo faders, you can make the same moves you would make with real vinyl records, and follow the rotation to feel how the tempo changes. The DJ controller also features genuine materials, including a vinyl record, slipmat, and metal platter, and a standard size of 7-inch / 17.8-cm vinyl record, 0.286-inch / 0.7-cm central axis, and 3.9-inch / 10-cm tempo fader.
It also features performance-ready audio connectors, including 2 pairs of stereo master outputs (2x XLR, 2x RCA), 2 headphones outputs (¼” / 6.35mm stereo jack & 1/8” / 3.5mm mini-jack), and a ¼” / 6.35mm Microphone input. You can easily create personalized mixes on the fly with full compatibility with Serato Stems controls. The central mixer features 3 EQ knobs, 1 Gain knob and 1 Filter knob per deck, 1 volume fader per deck, 1 VU meter per deck, a crossfader, and Master VU meter, with Fx in the middle for a genuine mixer layout. Despite all these features, the DJControl Inpulse T7 is still easy to transport, weighing just 11 lb / 5 kg and featuring retractable feet and handles on the sides.
The DJControl Inpulse T7 also comes with Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED software, making it the perfect package for aspiring DJs who want to start spinning on vinyl. With its authentic turntable materials and performance-ready features, this DJ controller is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to take their first steps towards mastering the art of vinyl turntables.
ESHOP EXCLUSIVE OFFER: MIX FROM STREAMING
Buy the DJControl Inpulse T7 before Dec 31, 2023, and get 60 days of FREE access to the best catalog for millions of DJ-ready streaming tracks in electronic (Beatport) and open format (Beatsource) music, seamlessly integrated into Djuced and Serato. Redemption code with purchase.
EXPERIENCE THE SENSATION OF TURNTABLES
DJs can mix, beatmatch or scratch on standard-sized 7” platters that go from 0 to 33⅓ RPM in just a tenth of a second. They can also separate the authentic vinyl discs and felt slipmats from the metal platters for a genuine turntable feeling.
The Inpulse T7 features the same built-in beatmatch guides as the rest of Hercules’ award-winning DJControl Inpulse line to assist DJs in the art of spinning on motorized platters.
GET CREATIVE WITH STEMS CONTROLS
The Inpulse T7 is fully compatible with Serato DJ Lite (included) and Serato DJ Pro (paid upgrade), including one-button Stems control to easily create personalized mixes on the fly.
PERFECT YOUR MIX WITH A FULL-FEATURED FX SECTION
The Inpulse T7 features 3 Fx Select buttons, 1 paddle and 1 Filter knob per deck & 1 control knob, Beat -/+ buttons to give users the ability to perfect their mixes with effects.
PERFORMANCE-READY AUDIO CONNECTORS
Powered via DC adapter and connected to your laptop via USB, DJControl Inpulse T7 has the master outputs you need to connect professional speaker setups (2 x XLR + 2 x RCA), plus two headphones connectors (1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack).
CONNECT YOUR MICROPHONE
Connect your microphone to the balanced input, and use the mic volume knob to adjust your voice so that you can be heard clearly wherever you’re performing.
PLAY DIFFERENTLY WITH THE CROSSFADER
Easily adjust the amplitude of the crossfader according to your style of music. Use the curve switch to change the crossfader curve directly on the controller (mix, scratch or off).
ELEVATE YOUR CONTROLLER
DJControl Inpulse T7 is 3.5” / 9 cm tall with its feet extended. Elevate your mixing: run wires underneath and protect the controller from spilled drinks.
- 2-deck USB DJ controller with built-in audio interface and central mixer with microphone input
- Includes Serato DJ Lite, featuring the latest real-time Stems technology, and DJUCED. Compatible with Serato DJ Pro
- 2 motorized platters for 7” discs with touch detection and 3.9-inch / 10-cm tempo faders
- Easy to transport and set up at just 11 lbs / 5 kg, with built-in handles and retractable feet
- Separate vinyl record, slipmat and platter, allowing you to remove the vinyl record
- Genuine mixer layout with 3 EQ knobs, 1 Gain knob and 1 Filter knob per deck, 1 volume fader per deck, 1 VU meter per deck; crossfader and Master VU meter. Fx in the middle: 3 FX per deck, 1 FX paddle, 1 dry/wet knob and beat parameter controls
- 16 backlit RGB pads, Loop In/Loop Out buttons, loop encoder, Stems controls, so you can create amazing mashups and mixes
- Powered via DC adapter and connected to laptop via USB, with multiple connectors (balanced microphone input; 2 x XLR outputs + 2 x RCA master outputs; 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack headphones outputs)
- Manually sync up your tracks like a pro with the Beatmatch guides, available in both Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED
- Mix with music streaming services including TIDAL and SoundCloud GO+ in Serato DJ Lite, and Beatport LINK and Qobuz in DJUCED (subscription to music streaming service required)