HeadRush Core Guitar Amp / Effects Modeler & Vocal Processor
YOUR PERFECT GUITAR AND VOCAL SOUND IS JUST A TOUCH AWAY
Your perfect guitar and vocal tone is just a touch away with the new HeadRush Core. Containing a huge library of realistic and responsive guitar FX, amps, cabs and microphone emulations, the HeadRush Core provides virtually unlimited impulse response loading, and the ability to capture the sound of your own precious analog gear with ‘smart cloning’ technology.
For the singers who need a complementary vocal processing unit, the Core also features a full suite of vocal FX including the industry-standard Antares Auto-Tune® and a best-in-class looper.
This is all powered by an advanced multi-core processor which delivers an incredibly powerful floorboard, with gapless switching between presets and an incredibly easy-to-use 7" touch interface. Even better, all of this packed into a stunning rugged yet compact steel chassis that’s loaded with I/O, including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB Audio
COMPLETE GUITAR AND VOCAL RIG RIGHT AT YOUR FEET
The HeadRush Core includes an ever-expanding library of sounds. These are premium emulations of the most cherished vintage, modern, and boutique guitar gear with unprecedented accuracy and jaw dropping natural dynamic response. It features factory presets assembled by guitar sound designer aficionados ChopTones™, and a full suite of great sounding and easy-to-use vocal FX including Antares Auto-Tune®. This library is expanded on a regular basis with firmware updates (available via onboard Wi-Fi connection or USB connection to Mac/PC).
CAPTURE THE AUTHENTIC SOUND OF YOUR OWN GEAR
The HeadRush Core features proprietary cloning technology which enables you to greatly expand your onboard amp and FX library using real gear.
The HeadRush Amp Cloner precisely captures the sound, dynamics, and most importantly, feel, of your favorite amps, pre-amps, distortion pedals, overdrive pedals, and even fuzz pedals. Cloning your gear is an extremely fast process, with a simple on-screen wizard guiding you through each step.
INTUITIVE TOUCH INTERFACE WITH 7-INCH TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY
The heart of the HeadRush Core is a 7-inch touch display. Literally touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to instantly create Guitar, Bass, and Vocal rigs with amazing speed and accuracy. The display also gives clear feedback when performing live, especially when tweaking tones using an external expression pedal in 'Hands-Free Mode'.
BEST-IN-CLASS LOOPER AND PRACTICE TOOLS
The HeadRush Core has an intuitive looper that can record loops up to 5 minutes long with 20 minutes of total overdub time; save and recall loops; as well as sync with other gear like drum machines via MIDI.
Another feature is the ability to load songs directly from Dropbox over Wi-Fi so you can practice or learn songs faster. Once a song is loaded, you can loop and slow down tricky sections, as well as change the pitch up or down in semitones to quickly learn songs in new keys. The Core can also connect and play audio from any Bluetooth-enabled mobile device, which opens you up to using many more streaming and digital lesson services.
GIG-READY HARDWARE WITH ALL THE CONNECTIONS YOU’LL NEED
Housed in a durable road-ready steel chassis and loaded with a complete assortment of inputs and outputs, the HeadRush Core is a compact solution for musicians ready for any performance situation. In addition to the wide array of I/O including guitar and microphone inputs, 1/4”, XLR, and headphones outputs, MIDI I/O, and wireless
It also features a stereo FX loop that enables you to run pedals and other external gear into any point of your internal signal chain. This FX loop also allows you to connect with traditional amplifiers via the four-cable method. The onboard USB audio interface also gives you easy access to studio-quality recording or re-amping directly to a DAW on Mac or PC.
COMPLETE GUITAR AND VOCAL RIG RIGHT AT YOUR FEET
- Huge library of guitar, bass, and vocal FX, including Antares Auto-Tune®
- Realistic and responsive amp, cabinet, and microphone modeling
- Includes all new models by ReValver® with presets by ChopTones™
CAPTURE THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN PRECIOUS GEAR
- Built-in Amp Cloner captures the sound of your favorite amp, preamp, distortion, overdrive or fuzz pedal, and imports it into Core
- Import a virtually unlimited number of Impulse Response files
LARGE TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY
- 7-inch high-resolution touchscreen with musician-centric interface
- Build your dream rig in seconds via touch, swipe, and drag and drop
- Direct Wi-Fi connection to the HeadRush Cloud for easy clone and preset sharing
- Update the firmware instantly without connecting to a computer
- Capture loops up to 5 minutes long with 20 minutes of total audio per loop
- Save and load your own loops to capture inspiration whenever it happens
- Sync the looper to other devices such as drum machines via MIDI
EASY-TO-USE ONBOARD PRACTICE TOOLS
- Load songs from Dropbox, internal storage, or connected USB drives
- Loop song sections, then change tempo without affecting pitch and vice-versa
- Additional Bluetooth audio connectivity for playing along with mobile devices
RUGGED GIG-READY HARDWARE WITH FX LOOP AND BUILT-IN USB AUDIO INTERFACE
- Road-ready steel chassis; 5 customizable footswitches with color LEDs
- Record and Re-amp on Mac/PC via the built-in USB Audio interface
- Stereo FX loop for integrating FX pedals and 4 cable method set-up
- FOOTSWITCHES: (5) footswitches with color LEDs
- (1) 300° main volume knob
- (1) 300° headphone volume knob (1) 360° navigation/data encoder
- DISPLAY: 7” full-color display with touch interface
- 1/4” (6.35 mm) TS input (guitar)
- XLR / 1/4" (6.35 mm) input (microphone)
- 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS input (expression pedal)
- 1/4” (6.35 mm) TS input (expression pedal toe switch)
- 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo input (auxiliary device)
- 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS output (external amp footswitch)
- 1/4” (6.35 mm) stereo pair outputs
- XLR stereo pair outputs
- 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo headphone output
- 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS input (FX send)
- 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS output (FX return)
- (1) 5-pin MIDI input
- (1) 5-pin MIDI output
- USB Type-A port
- USB Type-B port
- Connection: DC power adapter input
- Input Voltage: 12V DC, 3A, center-positive
- Width: 16.08" x depth: 9.24" x height: 2.64" inches
- Width: 40.84 x depth: 23.46 x height: 6.70 cm
- WEIGHT: 8.37 lbs. / 3.80 kg