Gretsch G5230T Electromatic Jet FT Single-Cut Guitar w/ Bigsby, Laurel Fretboard, Aleutian Blue
No nonsense, Electromatic® Jet™ FT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Pure Jet Power
In its 65 year existence the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The all-new G5230T Electromatic Jet FT Single-Cut with Bigsby® captures that essential Jet power and fidelity at an incredible price.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Loud and Clear
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end. The result is a deep acoustic foundation that is robust, yet balanced.
Black Top Filter'Tron™ Pickups – Quintessential Power and Clarity
Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full, responsive lows and mids with a high end that sparkles without spikes.
Total Tonal Control
The Electromatic Jet FT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Black Top Filter’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Bigsby® B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Chrome hardware
- Model Number: 2507210502
- Series: Electromatic®
- Family: Jet™
- Platform: Jet™
- Color: Aleutian Blue
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Build: Solid Body
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Material: Chambered Mahogany
- Bracing: Chambered
- Body Binding: White with B/W Purfling
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 1.85" (47 mm)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Neck Plate: None
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B50
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Gretsch® Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Gretsch. This G5230T is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.