G&L USA Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy Guitar, Blueburst with Maple Fingerboard
The Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy bundles some of the most time-honored option combinations from the G&L Individual Order menu. Each of these Bluesboys starts with a swamp ash body coated in transparent finish to showcase its beauty, and paired with pickguard that sets off the color just right. That elegance continues up the neck with the G&L polished Vintage Gloss finish that looks fantastic and feels silky, not sticky.
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility.
The Bluesboy’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing gloss finish with a vintage tint, comfortable 9 1/2" radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the deluxe gig bag, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on.
- G&L USA Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy, Blueburst
- Swamp Ash Body - Rear Contour
- Maple Neck and Fretboard - Vintage Tint Gloss Neck Finish
- G&L Modern Classic Neck Shape - 1 11/16” nut width with 1 5/8” string spacing allows a generous edge roll for superb comfort without string fall-off. Fairly slim with mild taper from 0.820” at 1st fret to 0.870” at the 12th fret.
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 22x PLEK Dressed Medium Jumbo Frets
- Dot Inlays
- G&L Alnico Humbucker (neck) and MFD ASAT Single-Coil (bridge) Pickups
- 3 Way Blade Switch
- 3-Ply White Pearloid Pickguard
- Volume and Tone Control
- G&L Boxed Steel Bridge with Adjustable Brass Saddles
- G&L 12:1 Ratio Standard Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- G&L Gig Bag Included
- Made In Fullerton, California
- Instrument Weight: 7.8 lbs
- Serial #: CLF2107314
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for G&L. This USA Fullerton Deluxe ASAT is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.