GFI System Specular Tempus Reverb & Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
Specular Tempus is a powerful reverb and delay effect processor in a compact pedal. Featuring 32 hand-crafted algorithms, 32 presets. stereo in/out, tap-tempo, and extensive inter-connectivity.
Using the SpecLab software (free download) users get access to an extended set of parameters for deep-editing of the algorithms.See algorithms information here.
- the 32 presets are organized in 4 pages, where each page contains 4 banks, and each bank contains 2 patches : A and B.
- Stereo I/O: 2 inputs and 2 outputs.
Specular Tempus has been designed with the need to interconnect with the outside world in mind. It features no less than 4 interfaces that greatly expand the specular horizon:
- Aux-In - accepts single, dual, or triple buttons switch boxes for versatile external control (tap-tempo, bank up/down, etc).
- Aux-Out - provides tempo output signal that you can use to sync up the tempo of other delay pedals that has external tap tempo input.
- Effects Loop - create your own unique delay or reverb sounds by inserting other effects into the delay or reverb feedback.
- MIDI In - nearly all functions of the pedal are opened to MIDI access, including tap-tempo and expression pedal control.
- Studio-grade reverbs & delays in a compact pedal.
- Stereo In - Stereo Out.
- 32 Presets.
- 36 algorithms.
- Tap-tempo (with 4 sub-divisions).
- Versatile controls via Aux-In, Aux-Out, and MIDI.
- Kill-Dry function.
- Analog dry-thru.
- Input impedances : 1 MOhm.
- Output impedances : 500 Ohm.
- DAC / ADC resolution : 24 bits.
- Current consumption : ~100 mA.
- Input / Output jacks : 1/4 inch TS.
- Effects Loop jacks : 1/8 inch TS or TRS.
- Weight : 600 grams (1.2 lbs).
- Dimension : 12 (L) x 9 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power requirement : 9VDC / 100mA, negative-center plug (Power supply is not included).