Genzler Amplification Magellan 12T-V 1x12'' Bass Guitar Speaker Cabinet, 350w
The Magellan series cabinets share a heritage to many previous Jeff Genzler designs. These light-weight cabinet designs constructed from 12mm and 15mm lite plywood deliver powerful, full-body response with a modern, yet classic styling.
The MG-12T-V is an extremely compact design, but produces exceptional depth and clarity for its size and weight. It features a traditional combination of a single 12” high performance neodymium woofer and a compact ultra-smooth compression tweeter. Although small in size, the low frequencies are strong and solid, easily handling the depth and extension of the low B fundamentals of the 5 string bass instrument. This is blended with an articulate and responsive midrange voice and smooth, natural top end.
- Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Frequency Response: 40-14KHz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 97 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 4.7K Hz
- Weight LBs.: 24
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 19.625″ x 14.5″ x 16″
- Speaker Components:
- One — premium Faital® neodymium 12″ cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- One — proprietary compact 1′ bullet tweeter with Ferro Fluid infusion in the voice coil gap for higher power rating and smoother high frequency response.
- Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 12dB/octave slope with 100W L-Pad level control.
- One — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Cabinet Finish:
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Metal chrome corners.
- Comfortable, top/rear mounted, edge-lift bar handle
- Black and silver woven wire grille cloth with metallic silver piping.
- Large rubber feet.