Gretsch G5425 Electromatic Jet Club, Black - 2519010506
Electromatic Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards. The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that truly resonates with That Great Gretsch Sound!™. Features include Gretsch® dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays, “G-Arrow" knobs and white pearloid pickguard with Gretsch logo.
- Gretsch G5425 Jet Club
- Chambered Single Cutaway Body
- Basswood Body w/Arch Laminated Maple Top
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Neo-Classic Thumbnail Inlays
- Scale Length 24.5"
- 22 Frets
- Nut Width 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Gretsch Dual Coil Humbucking Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- Pearloid Pickguard w/Gretsch Logo
- Gretsch Gigbag
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.