Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 4th Gen Audio Interface Recording Bundle
The artist’s studio in a box
Set up the CM25 MkIII mic for your vocals and guitar and plug into Scarlett 2i2’s 4th-Generation preamps – Focusrite’s clearest and most detailed ever, with a huge 69dB gain range. Hook up an electric guitar to one of 2i2’s Hi-Z instrument inputs – it feels just like an amp. Listen in detail through the SH-450 headphones. Scarlett brings Focusrite’s professional sound quality to wherever you make music.
Find your signature sound
For standout lead vocal and instrument tracks, Scarlett’s re-engineered Air mode takes your sound’s unique character and brings it to the front of the mix, adding truly musical presence and rich harmonic drive, just like a classic console in a big money studio. Trust us, you'll never want to record without it.
Let Scarlett set your levels
Scarlett's gain halos make setting your levels quick and easy with any mic – or just select Auto Gain and let Scarlett do it for you. Hit the button and play for ten seconds, Scarlett will set the perfect level for whatever you’re recording.
Make every take a keeper
While you’re playing, Clip Safe is all ears. Checking your levels up to 96,000 times a second – more than the best studio engineers – Clip Safe will automatically adjust the gain if you’re at risk of clipping, so you can lose yourself in the music, without losing any takes.
Capture every detail
Hit the red button and you’re recording with 192kHz, 24-bit converters direct from Focusrite’s flagship RedNet interfaces – as found in countless high-end studios around the world. Squeeze every last drop of detail out of your recordings without sacrificing any sound quality.
Everything you need, in the box
For the best sound straight away, Scarlett 2i2 Studio includes our CM25 MkIII studio condenser mic and SH-450 closed back headphones. You can use the CM25 MkIII for almost anything, but you’ll love how it sounds on vocals and guitar thanks to its bright and detailed character. With the SH-450 Focusrite have created their most accurate studio headphones, with plush pads and a soft-touch headband design to keep you focused, not fatigued. If you haven’t got a mic stand yet, Focusrite have even included a rather clever cardboard stand so you can get started right away.
Now hear this
In combination with the included SH-450 closed back headphones, the custom-designed headphone amp and huge dynamic range set the stage for the best playback you've ever heard from Scarlett. 2i2 also has independent controls for your headphones and monitors so you can record, mix and play back audio however you want.
Need samples? Make your own with Loopback. Send stereo audio from your music apps and other software straight to your DAW with 2i2's virtual inputs.
It’s so easy
Plug in and tell Focusrite’s Easy Start tool how you want to use your Scarlett, and let it guide you through all the software and setup you need, with recording tips and other helpful content along the way.
Record, mix and master with all the software you’ll need
Once you’ve got started with Pro Tools Artist or Ableton Live Lite recording software (both included), the Hitmaker Expansion bundle has everything you need to bring big studio sound to your songs, with an unbeatable range of record-making studio tools from the biggest names in the business. Get exceptional vocal tracks with Antares® Auto-Tune® Access and Relab’s LX480 Essentials reverb. Then heat up your guitar tones with a hyper-realistic model of Marshall®’s Silver Jubilee 2555 – brought to you by analogue-modeling experts Softube®. Need drums? No problem - XLN Audio®’s Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit has beats to get you started and the big sound of a great drum kit. Synths and Keys? You’re well covered with the legendary MASSIVE from Native Instruments and XLN Audio®’s Addictive Keys. And when it’s time to mix and master your tracks, there’s an exclusive suite of Focusrite plugins to quickly get you release-ready sound, and a two-month subscription to Landr Studio.
The original music makers’ interface
More people use Scarlett than any other interface in the world. Join a six million strong community that includes some of the biggest names in music.
Ready when you are
Scarlett won’t let you down. Focusrite’s premium build quality, three-year warranty, rock-solid drivers and award-winning 24/7/365 support make sure of it.
- 4th-Generation mic pres — With a huge 69dB gain range, Focusrite’s 4th-Generation Scarlett mic pre is the clearest and most detailed ever found on a Scarlett.
- Hi-Z instrument and line inputs — Hook up an electric guitar to one of 2i2’s Hi-Z instrument inputs – it feels just like an amp. Or connect keys, synths and grooveboxes to the super-high-quality line inputs.
- Huge 120dB dynamic range — Scarlett 2i2 uses the same studio-grade converters as Focusrite’s flagship RedNet interfaces, found in countless high-end studios worldwide.
- Air Mode — Record with all the character of a big studio console. Add high-end presence and rich harmonic drive to vocals and instruments.
- Auto Gain — Hit the button and play for ten seconds, Scarlett will set the perfect level for whatever you’re recording.
- Clip Safe — Clip Safe automatically adjusts the gain if you’re at risk of clipping, just like having a pro engineer watching your session.
- Dynamic Gain Halos — Scarlett’s Dynamic Gain Halos let you easily monitor your input and output signals directly from your hardware.
- CM25 MkIII mic — The included CM25 MkIII studio condenser mic sounds great on all sources, particularly vocals and acoustic guitars.
- Powerful playback — Custom-designed headphone amp with independent level controls, and a pair of SH-450 closed back headphones, for loud, clear, and accurate playback and monitoring.
- Loopback — Easily create your own samples from computer audio using Scarlett’s virtual inputs.
- Easy Start — It’s never been easier to get recording. Focusrite’s tried-and-tested Easy Start tool will have you making music in minutes.
- All the software you need — Includes Ableton Live Lite and Avid Pro Tools Artist, plus the Hitmaker Expansion software bundle with an unbeatable range of record-making studio tools.
- Focusrite Control 2 — Control your recording session direct from your PC or Mac.
- Three-year Warranty — Keep making music with our 24/7/365 support and three-year warranty.
Ableton Live Lite - The iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching for taking ideas further or performance.
Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle - A three-month subscription to Avid Pro Tools Artist and Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, with a 25% discount on Avid Pro Tools Artist after the subscription period, or a 33% discount on Avid Pro Tools Studio.
Splice Sounds - Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
Antares® Auto-Tune® Access - For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks.
Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555 - The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modeling experts Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
Native Instruments® MASSIVE - Want to add some real drama to your track? MASSIVE from Native Instruments® is all about the BIG synth sounds – from huge bass to scorching leads. This high-end engine delivers stunning quality and an expansive universe of sounds to power and inspire your music. If deep-diving into synthesis is not on your radar, there’s over 1300 production-ready that you can use as is, or fine-tune to perfection.
Landr Studio, plus five free masters - Produce and release your best work with two-month’s access to Landr Studio, as well as five free masters you can use even when your two month’s subscription is over. Landr Studio provides everything you need to mix and master your tracks, including unlimited MP3 mastering, and unlimited distribution on streaming platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, TikTok, and many more.
Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC - The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin of the famous ‘Air’ we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite - Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2 and 3.
XLN Audio® Addictive Keys - Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the Studio Grand, based on the iconic Steinway® Model D. Plug in your MIDI controller and play; you’ll be instantly transported to a professional recording studio set up to capture this beautiful piano.
XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock - Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples from high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
Relab’s LX480 Essentials - Get four reverbs, modeled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits. LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and everyone in between.
FAST Balancer - When you want the fast-track to a solid mix, FAST Balancer accelerates the mix process using powerful AI that listens to your instrument or vocal tracks and serves up three selectable options to enhance the track and help them shine in the mix
- Number of Microphone Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 2
- Air Mode: Yes
- Auto Gain: Yes
- Clip Safe: Yes
- Line Outputs: 2
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Loopback: YES
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 4 x 2 (including Loopback inputs)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Bus Powered: Yes 900mA
- Microphone: CM25 MKIII Condenser
- Headphones: SH-450 Closed-back
- XLR Cable: 3m
- Scarlett 2i2 is class compliant so will work with any modern Mac, Windows PC or USB-C iPad.
- USB-3.0 Bus power 5V @900mA 4.5W
- External power supply - 5V @ 1000mA
- USB Power supply not included
In The Box
- Scarlett 2i2 4th Gen.
- USB A-C cable
- CM25 MkIII condenser mic
- 3m XLR cable
- SH-450 headphones