Fishman PRO-REP-104 PowerTap Series Earth Pickup and Tap Sensor for Acoustic Guitar
As part of the new Fishman Acoustic PowerTap™ series, the PowerTap Earth pickup system combines the easy installation, superior performance, and warm, transparent sound of our Rare Earth Humbucker, with a totally new soundboard body sensor. The result is a new world of percussive performance elements and tactile dynamics for guitarists of all styles.
With the addition of Tap pickup technology, players can add new performance dynamics of Touch, Ambience and Percussion.
The easily adjustable Blend control mixes the Rare Earth and Tap signals in mono, or run both signals into separate channels using a stereo cable. This feature allows players to add separate effects, level control, and EQ to each pickup independently – to create a striking soundscape of tones from a single instrument.
- The new Fishman Tap body sensor pickup captures percussive elements and natural dynamics without the risk of feedback
- Warm and full humbucking sound from the Rare Earth pickup
- Tap pickup Blend control module is discreetly mounted on soundhole pickup
- Active electronics and neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and clarity
- Stereo/mono output capability built in (option is easily and automatically determined by cable choice)
- Miniature batteries (included) offer long life
- Professional installation strongly recommended
- INSTALLATION: Fits soundholes as small as 3 5/8” (92 mm) diameter. Pre wired output jack can also be endpin mounted
- BODY SENSOR PICKUP: Pickup dimensions 2.54” (64.4 mm) width by .68” (17.3mm) height
- CONTROLS: Tap/Pickup Blend Control
- BATTERY: Two 1.5-Volt silver oxide or one 3-Volt lithium