Fishman Fluence Custom Series Matt Heafy 7-String Guitar Pickup Set, White
Trivium is an influential heavy metal band that have built their career on decades of powerful records and relentless touring, always with Matt Heafy front and center. He has applied this same drive to his Twitch audience as well, constantly streaming to thousands of dedicated fans. Matt is an outspoken advocate for our Fluence Modern pickups.
Now with the Matt Heafy Custom series, using our revolutionary Fluence Core, we’ve added a distinct Voice 3 to each pickup for true, crystal clear single coil tone, available alongside the two standard Modern voices that Matt already loves. Matt is refreshing his 2022 signature series Epiphone to feature his Custom Fluence pickups.
Matt Heafy Custom Series Neck (Alnico) Pickup Features
- Voice 1: (Modern Active High Output): The ideal active alnico sound. Full, round, and boosted, but with unprecedented articulation and dynamics.
- Voice 2: (Crisp, clean and fluid): The clean, crisp neck humbucker tone you’ve always wanted without the thin, plinky sound you don’t.
- Voice 3: (Single Coil): Glassy, crystal-clear tone.
Matt Heafy Custom Series Bridge (Ceramic) Pickup Features
- Voice 1: (Modern Active High Output): The ideal active ceramic humbucker tone. Crisp, searing crunch, tight bass with no mud, and a growl.
- Voice 2: (Modern Passive Attack): Organic, high output, passive ceramic tone. Superb distortion characteristics with Fluence dynamics and response.
- Voice 3: (Single Coil): Clear, bright clear tone.
- PEAK FREQUENCY
- Alnico: Voice 1: 630 Hz, Voice 2: 550 Hz / 8 kHz, Voice 3: 4.7 kHz
- Ceramic: Voice 1: 720 Hz, Voice 2: 1.3 kHz, Voice 3: 4.5 kHz
- MAGNETIC MATERIAL
- Alnico: Alnico V
- Ceramic: Ceramic VIII
- MAGNETIC CIRCUIT
- Alnico: Bar magnets with blades
- Ceramic: Bar magnets with blades
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE
- Alnico: 2k
- Ceramic: 2k
- CURRENT DRAW
- Alnico: 2.6 mA @ 9V
- Ceramic: 2.7 mA @ 9V
- BATTERY LIFE
- Alnico: Up to 200 hours
- Ceramic: Up to 200 hours