Fishman Blackstack Acoustic Soundhole Pickup & D'Addario EJ10 X/L Guitar Strings
Fishman PRO-BLK-STK Blackstack Acoustic Soundhole Pickup
Be heard in even the loudest rock band with Fishman’s new Blackstack passive soundhole pickup. Now, that vintage sound of a humbucking magnetic pickup is available in a modern, battery-free design.
It features adjustable pole-pieces and a premium TA4 mini-XLR connector integrated into the housing allowing easy installation, removal and connection to the included cable or your own custom endpin mounting solution.
- Humbucking magnetic coil with cutting vintage sound
- Passive design for battery-free operation
- Adjustable pole pieces allow for perfect string balance adjustment and help to compensate for varying string heights between instruments
- Included 5 foot cable featuring premium TA4 mini-XLR connector to ¼” combination endpin jack / in-line connector for easy install and removal
- Use out-of-the-box with included cable or create your own custom endpin jack solution
D'Addario EJ10 Extra Light 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings (.010-.047)
D'Addario's lightest gauge of acoustic strings, EJ10s are ideal for beginners or players who prefer a softer tone and easy bending.
80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Extra light gauging for playing ease
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047