Fishman AFX Pro EQ Mini Acoustic Preamp & EQ Guitar Effects Pedal
Free 2-Day Shipping
Perfect acoustic EQ control in one compact pedal
Based on the highly-regarded Fishman Platinum series of instrument preamps, AFX Pro EQ Mini offers quality preamplification and critical equalization voiced specifically for acoustic instruments.
This is no off-the-shelf graphic EQ – plug in and your signal begins with a high-impedance instrument preamp to condition nearly any passive or active pickup.
Then, use the four bands of acoustic tone control
to sculpt your bass, mids, treble, and brilliance. A sweepable Low Cut fine-tunes the very low frequencies to reduce or enhance thumps and subs.
Finally, hold the footswitch to toggle your output polarity. Also known as “phase,” this simple circuit can tame low-frequency howl very effectively.
- 5-Band EQ Specially Voiced for Acoustic Instruments
- True Bypass with Options for Buffered Bypass or Mute
- Feedback-Fighting Phase Control
- Innovative Dual Path Routing
- Super Compact Design Fits Almost Anywhere
- 9V External Power Required (sold separately)
- MODEL NUMBER: PRO-AFX-EQ2
- AUDIO I/O: 1/4" TRS input and output (TRS enables Dual Path Functionality)
- DSP: 32-bit processing
- Dimensions: 1.9" W x 3.8" D x 1.92" H (49mm W x 97mm D x 49mm H)
- MATERIAL: Durable aluminum enclosure
- CURRENT DRAW: 53mA, typical
- POWER: 910-R AC Adapter (sold separately) or suitable filtered and regulated 5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID Barrel Connector, Center = negative
- ANALOG SIGNAL PATH: Input impedance: 10M Ohm | Output impedance: 1k Ohm | Signal-to-noise: -100dB | Dynamic range: 100dB
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PATH: A/D, D/A conversion: 24-bit | Signal processing: 32-bit