Fishman AFX AcoustiVerb Mini Acoustic Guitar Reverb Effects Pedal
Hall, Plate & Spring reverbs for perfect tone & ambiance!
Three quality reverbs – Hall, Plate, Spring – are blended in parallel with your direct sound while preserving your acoustic tone.
The Reverb Time knob controls how long you hear the effect, and ranges from short to very large spaces. Tone knob affects only the reverb and not your direct sound. Similarly, the Level knob adds the effect into your signal chain without overwhelming the sound of your instrument.
3 reverbs designed for acoustic guitar
Recreates the classic sound of a spring type reverb found in many electric guitar amplifiers
An all-around reverb with natural, resonate spaces capable of replicating rooms both small and large, with long reverb decay times
Recreates the dense reflections and metallic characteristics of mechanical plate reverbs used throughout the 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s
- Hall, Plate, and Spring Reverb Types
- True Bypass with Buffered Bypass Option
- Intuitive Decay Time, Tone, and Level Controls
- Innovative Dual Path Routing
- Super Compact Design Fits Almost Anywhere
- 9V External Power Required (sold separately)
- MODEL NUMBER: PRO-AFX-RV2
- AUDIO I/O: 1/4" TRS input and output (TRS enables Dual Path Functionality)
- DSP: 32-bit processing
- BYPASS: True Bypass with Buffered Bypass Option
- Dimensions: 1.9” W x 3.8” D x 1.92” H (49mm W x 97mm D x 49mm H)
- MATERIAL: Durable aluminum enclosure
- CURRENT DRAW: 53mA, typical
- POWER: 910-R AC Adapter (sold separately) or suitable filtered and regulated 5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID Barrel Connector, Center = negative
- ANALOG SIGNAL PATH: Input impedance: 10M Ohm | Output impedance: 1k Ohm | Signal-to-noise: -100dB | Dynamic range: 100dB
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PATH: A/D, D/A conversion: 24-bit | Signal processing: 32-bit