Fender Vintera II 70s Telecaster Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Surf Green
Revive the timeless sound of the '70s with the Vintera® II '70s Telecaster® Bass and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '70s Telecaster® Bass features an alder body and a maple neck for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The mid-'70s "C"-shape neck is based on a classic '70s profile for an intuitive and inviting feel, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, the vintage-style wide-range bass humbucker delivers the iconic Fender sound: warm, woody, dynamic and powerful. The vintage-style 2-saddle bridge and vintage-style "fender"-stamped tuning machines provide classic looks with enhanced intonation and tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '70s Telecaster® Bass today and start making music history!
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Maple Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Mid-'70s "C"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style Wide-Range Bass Humbucker
- Vintage-Style 2-Saddle Bridge
- Vintage-Style "Fender" Stamped Tuning Machines
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS MAPLE FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
The 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
MID-'70S "C"-SHAPE NECK
Based on a mid-'70s "C” profile, this comfortably rounded "C" has a slight taper toward the nut for feel that’s beefy but not cumbersome.
VINTAGE-STYLE WIDE-RANGE BASS HUMBUCKER
Voiced for enhanced clarity while reproducing the thick muscular punch of a vintage Tele® Bass, this Humbucker packs a mighty wallop with thick and deep lows, potent mids and a smooth, percussive top. This ‘70s spec humbucker is full of the tone that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE 2-SADDLE BRIDGE
One of the most distinctive features of the Telecaster® Bass, this rock-solid string-through-body design features two adjustable slotted steel “barrel” saddles. This vintage-correct arrangement enhances sustain and resonance.
VINTAGE-STYLE “FENDER” STAMPED TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster® Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 3-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Mid '70s "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Truss Rod: Bullet Style
- Truss Rod Nut: Bullet Style
- Neck Pickup: Fender® "Wide Range" Humbucking Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: 2-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with Steel Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt™
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This Vintera II 70s Telecaster is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact bass you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.