Fender Vintera II 60s Precision Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
Revive the timeless sound of the '60s with the Vintera® II '60s Precision Bass® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '60s Precision Bass® features an alder body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The early-'60s "C"-shape neck is based on a classic '60s profile for an intuitive and inviting feel, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, the vintage-style early-'60s split-coil delivers the iconic Fender sound: warm, woody, dynamic and powerful. The vintage-style 4-saddle bridge and vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with enhanced intonation and tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '60s Precision Bass® today and start making music history!
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Early-'60s "C"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style Early-'60s Split-Coil Pickup
- Vintage-Style Reverse Open-Gear Tuning Machines
- 4-Saddle Vintage-Style Bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
Slab rosewood fingerboard adds warmth to the tone and the 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
EARLY-'60S "C"-SHAPE NECK
Based on an early-'60s "C” profile, this comfortably rounded "C" is slim at the nut and gradually thickens toward the 12th fret for an intuitive and inviting feel.
VINTAGE-STYLE EARLY-'60S SPLIT-COIL PICKUP
Voiced to replicate the rich and woody thump that put the Precision Bass® on the map, this split-coil packs a mighty wallop with thick and deep lows, complex mids and a percussive top. These ‘60s spec pickups are full of the tone that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE REVERSE OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
4-SADDLE VINTAGE-STYLE BRIDGE WITH THREADED STEEL SADDLES
A vintage-style four-saddle bridge with threaded steel saddles provides solid tuning stability and precise intonation with instantly recognizable vintage tone and feel.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Early '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Slab Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This Vintera II 60s Precision is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact bass you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.