Fender Vintera II 50s Stratocaster Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Color Sunburst
Revive the timeless sound of the '50s with the Vintera® II '50s Stratocaster® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '50s Stratocaster® features an alder body and a maple neck for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The soft "V"-shape neck lends a comfortably familiar grip that feels just right in your hand, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, you'll find a trio of vintage-style '50s pickups that deliver all the sweet and sparkling, warm and woody tone that made Fender famous. The vintage-style synchronized tremolo lets you dive and wail with abandon, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '50s Stratocaster® today and start making music history!
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Maple Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Mid-'50s Soft "V"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style '50s Pickups
- Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS MAPLE FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
The 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
MID-'50S SOFT "V"-SHAPE NECK
Based on a Mid-'50s "V” profile that’s been slightly rounded, this "Soft V" neck has a distinctly comfortable fretting-hand feel.
VINTAGE-STYLE '50S PICKUPS
There’s really nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender single-coil pickups. These ‘50s spec pickups are full of the woody warmth and bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO WITH BENT STEEL SADDLES
One of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to cool vibrato sounds.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Mid '50s Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This Vintera II 50s Stratocaster is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.