Fender Vintera II 50s Nocaster Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Blackguard Blonde
Vintera® II '50s Nocaster®
Revive the timeless sound of the '50s with the Vintera® II '50s Nocaster® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '50s Nocaster® features an alder body and a maple neck for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The Early-'50s thick "U"-shape neck has thick shoulders for an authentic feel and tone, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, you'll find a pair of vintage-style '50s pickups that deliver all the crystal-clear chime and raw, steely twang that made Fender famous. The vintage-style 3-saddle bridge with barrel brass saddles offers authentic '50s twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '50s Nocaster® today and start making music history!
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Maple Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Early-'50s Thick "U"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style Early-'50s Pickups
- Vintage-Style 3-Saddle Bridge with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS MAPLE FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
The 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
EARLY-'50S THICK "U"-SHAPE NECK
Fat and comfortable, the Early-'50s "U”-shaped profile has thick shoulders for authentic feel and tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE EARLY-'50S PICKUPS
There’s really nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender single-coil pickups. These ‘50s spec pickups are full of the crystal-clear chime and raw, steely twang that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE 3-SADDLE BRIDGE WITH BARREL BRASS SADDLES
The Vintera® II Nocaster® features a classic 3-saddle bridge with rock-solid string-through-body design and three brass “barrel” saddles for authentic ‘50s twang.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thick '50s "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style, Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This Vintera II 50s Nocaster is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.