Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Dual P90 Tele Relic Guitar, Maple Neck, Black Paisley
More about Limited Edition Dual P90 Tele® Relic®
Legendary Paisley and Blue Floral finishes debuted on the Telecaster in 1968, giving Fender’s first a vibrant blast of color for the next two years. Brief as that period was, both finishes endured the test of time and developed a cult following that made them highly sought after in the vintage community.
The Limited Edition Dual P90 Paisley Tele Thinline Relic celebrates those finishes with super-customized modifications and added P90 mojo. A hollow Thinline ash body with f-hole and parchment binding wears a worn-in relic lacquer finish for perfect resonance and refined tone. The one-piece 2A flame maple neck features a 10/’56 “V” profile, and the vintage compound-fingerboard radius (7.25”-9.5”) fingerboard has 21 narrow tall (6105) frets. Fender custom P90 pickups produce all the raw growl and output players expect from them, and angled three-way switching with Fat ’50s dual P90 wiring yields strong tone and seamless balance.
Other features include a parchment Caballo Tono pickguard, “sawed-off” Tele bridge with compensated RSD saddles for perfect intonation, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and vintage-style disc string tree. Also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Model Name: Limited Edition Dual P90 Tele® Relic®, Maple Neck, Black Paisley
- Model Number: 9235001495
- Series: Limited Edition
- Color: Aged Black Paisley
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Material: 2A Flame Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 10/56 "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" to 9.5" Vintage Compound Radius (184 mm to 241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Headstock: Telecaster®
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop P-90
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop P-90
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Sawed Off RSD Telecaster®
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This Custom Shop Limited Edition Dual P90 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.