Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Custom Jazz Bass Heavy Relic, Round-Lam Rosewood Fretboard, Aged Natural
More about Limited Edition Custom Jazz Bass® Heavy Relic®
Rebellious in look and thunderous in tone, the Limited Edition Custom Jazz Bass® Heavy Relic® has enough swank to make you break out the shades and leather jacket. There’s no messing around with this low-end behemoth, which has a two-piece ash body clad in a Heavy Relic lacquer finish; a tinted quartersawn maple neck with a ’60 Jazz Bass “U” profile; and a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo (6150) frets, white nitro binding and mother of pearl block inlays. Hand-wound vintage Jazz Bass pickups are wired to knurled chrome master volume and tone control knobs on the chrome control plate for a classically enticing look.
Other features include a three-ply black pickguard, vintage-style bass bridge with four threaded saddles, vintage-style ’66 “lollipop” tuning machines, bone nut and a third strap button on the rear of the headstock for old-school upright-style play. Also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Model Name: Limited Edition Custom Jazz Bass® Heavy Relic®, Round-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard, Aged Natural
- Model Number: 9235001507
- Series: Limited Edition
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1960 Jazz Bass® ""U"" Shape
- Scale Length: 34"" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.500""
- Headstock: Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Round-Lam Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl Block
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This Custom Jazz Bass Heavy Relic is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact bass you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.