Fender Custom Shop Bass VI Journeyman Relic Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard, Vintage White
More about Bass VI Journeyman Relic®
The Bass VI Journeyman Relic is a faithful recreation of the original Fender six-string bass. Resembling a larger-scale Jaguar, this sleek 30”-scale-length bass has some very distinct tonal and playing qualities, which is why it has long been a secret weapon in the studio for many. This version is much like the original, but with a couple modified upgrades. The two-piece select alder body has a Journeyman Relic lacquer finish, while the quartersawn maple neck has a ’60s-style “oval C” profile, 9.5”-radius flat-lam rosewood fingerboard, and 21 narrow tall (6105) frets.
Custom Shop ’62 Jaguar pickups produce a rare articulate tone and are wired to four slide switches (on/off for each pickup and a series/parallel switch). Other features include a four-ply brown shell pickguard, vintage-style bridge and “floating” tremolo tailpiece, vintage-style tuning machines, and bone nut. Also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Model Name: Bass VI Journeyman Relic®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Vintage White
- Model Number: 9235001603
- Series: Time Machine
- Color: Vintage White
- Body Shape: Bass VI
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1960 Oval ""C""
- Scale Length: 30"" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall (6105)
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.55""
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Flat-Lam Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop '62 Single-Coil Jaguar®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop '62 Single-Coil Jaguar®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop '62 Single-Coil Jaguar®
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup and One Series/Parallel)
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style ""Floating"" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® Bass VI 5350/6 Stainless Steel .025-.095
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This Bass VI Journeyman Relic is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact bass you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.