Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster Heavy Relic Guitar, Maple Neck, Aged Nocaster Blonde
More about '52 Telecaster®
The 1952 Fender Telecaster is the quintessential electric guitar that started it all and is still a favorite after all these years. Simplicity of design and the alluring tone that only a Tele® can produce have graced countless recordings and stages over its long lifespan, and the Custom Shop ’52 Telecaster captures the original essence in all its glory. Available in six finishes, the guitar features a two-piece select ash body, a one-piece rift sawn maple neck with a comfortable ’57 “soft V” profile, vintage compound-radius (7.25”-9.5”) fingerboard and 21 narrow tall (6105) frets for comfortable play in all registers.
Custom Shop hand-wound ’50/’51 Blackguard pickups provide perfect vintage-correct tone in combination with ’51 modified Nocaster wiring, which lets the player blend both pickups together in switch position 1. Other features include a single-ply black phenolic pickguard, ’51-’54 Tele bridge with brass barrel saddles, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and disk string tree. Also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Model Name: '52 Telecaster® Heavy Relic®, Maple Neck, Aged Nocaster® Blonde
- Model Number: 9235001558
- Series: Time Machine
- Color: Aged Nocaster® Blonde
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1957 Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" to 9.5" Vintage Compound Radius (184 mm to 241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall (6105)
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece Maple
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '50/'51 Blackguard
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '50/'51 Blackguard
- Controls: Volume, Blend
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup (+ Neck Pickup with Blend control), Position 2. Neck Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup with No Tone Control (dark vintage circuit)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Phenolic
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This Custom Shop '52 Telecaster is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.