Fender Classic 60's Stratocaster Lacquer Neck, Vintage C / 21 Frets, Pau Ferro Fretboard 0992213921
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender® Stratocaster® neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots, and a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish offers a vintage feel. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Strat® an authentically '60s feel.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center locations near you in the "Support" section of fender.com.
- 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- "C"-shaped neck profile
- 21 vintage-style frets; white dot inlays
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Style: Vintage-Style
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Tuner Mounting Config: Vintage-style 2-screw
- Where Used: Classic Series
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Headstock Thickness: .540" (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .900" (22.86 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter: .358” (9.09 mm)