Fender American Professional II Telecaster Guitar, Maple Fretboard, Black
From the garage, to the local club, to the stadium/arena, this American Professional II Telecaster is the workhorse Telecaster you've been looking for! This one evokes vintage vibes of the mid-50s with a maple fretboard, custom color gloss black finish and a white pickguard.
But on a closer look and under the hood, it's been brought into the 21st century with all the features a working musician needs to succeed both in the studio and on stage.
At the heart of the optimizations are the new V-Mod II pickups, which are full of vintage tone while still providing a bit more edge and punch. The difference is subtle, but effective in adding to the versatility of this classic design. The neck shape is familiar and comfortable and the acoustic voice of this guitar is bright and clear - an essential part of a properly punchy Tele.
Whether you're after rich, creamy leads out of the neck pickup or you're looking for sheer twang out of the bridge and effortless yet classic Fender playability, this Tele is going to take care of you for years and years to come, without a doubt!
The American Professional II Telecaster® draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is our most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet – retaining classic brass-saddle tone and providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck
- Configuration: SS
- Auxillary Switching: Push-Push Tone Control Activates Series Mode
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele® with Compensated Brass “Bullet” Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
- Instrument Weight: 8 lbs
- Serial #: US22100836
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This American Professional II Telecaster is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.