Fender American Professional II Stratocaster Left-Hand Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White
The American Professional II Stratocaster® Left-Hand draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster Left-Hand delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Model Name: American Professional II Stratocaster® Left-Hand, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model #: 113932705
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Olympic White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case: Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 7.8 lbs
- Serial #: US210076193
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This American Professional II Stratocaster is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.