Fender American Performer Mustang Guitar, 3-Color Sunburst, Rosewood Fingerboard
Born in Corona, California, the 24”-scale American Performer Mustang delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender, along with a unique feel and new player-oriented features that make it even more inspiring to play.
- Alder body
- Yosemite single-coil Mustang pickups; Greasebucket tone system
- Vintage-modern Mustang bridge
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 jumbo frets
- ClassicGear™ tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
Highlights New Yosemite Pickups
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
New ClassicGear Tuning Machines
Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, the ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
Jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
The vintage-style tremolo bridge features six grooved saddles for authentic Fender design and modern performance.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
Greasebucket Tone System
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Mustang®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite® Single-Coil Mustang®
- Neck Pickup: Yosemite® Single-Coil Mustang®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SS
- Bridge: American Performer Mustang Bridge and Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® ClassicGear™
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: American Performer Mustang® Tremolo
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This American Performer is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.