Fender American Acoustasonic All-Mahogany Telecaster Guitar, Ebony Fingerboard, Natural
The Acoustasonic range of Fender guitars has taken the world by storm since its inception as arguably the first mainstream instruments to nail a perfect balance between both electric and acoustic guitar functionality. The Telecaster is no different, bringing its iconic body shape to the acoustic guitar world in a big way - it has become a huge hit among session players and weekend warriors for its ability to cover it all.
This gorgeous new mahogany variant is a very welcome addition, as the warm voice of that tonewood now rings true in every chord you strum and single note lick you string together on this axe! If you're used to standard Fender guitars from the current era, you'll feel right at home with this guitar in your hands, as the neck profile is the very same one from the other American series guitars. That level of playability on an acoustic guitar that sounds this woody, resonant and natural is just insane. It's simply a game-changer.
The three onboard pickups, each with different characteristics and functionalities, are voiced perfectly, especially with the added warmth of the mahogany, and you'll be shocked at how great this guitar sounds with rock overdrive and distortion. The control switching system is incredibly intuitive when switching between voicings. The Acoustasonic experience is something that must be tried to be believed!
The American Acoustasonic® Telecaster® All-Mahogany offers players even more tonal possibilities to the seemingly endless sonic range of our groundbreaking Acoustasonic® platform. Equipped with the revolutionary Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine and constructed entirely of mahogany, this powerful guitar goes from acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, all with balanced highs, focused mid-range, and pronounced bass response. Continuing our legacy of purposeful innovation, this guitar represents a new alternative for artist expression from the studio to the stage.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster®
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets: 22
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Controls: Master Volume, "Blend" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Bridge Pins: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe 1225 Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 5 lbs
- Serial #: US231742A
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This American Acoustasonic is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.