Fender Limited Edition FSR Roasted Ash '56 Stratocaster Guitar, Natural, Roasted Maple Fretboard
- Fender Limited Edition FSR American Vintage '56 Roasted Ash Stratocaster
- Roasted Swamp Ash Body
- Roasted Maple Neck
- Thick Soft "V" Neck Profile
- Roasted Maple Fretboard
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Frets
- Vintage Style Frets
- Dot Inlays
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- American Vintage '56 Strat Single-Coil Pickups
- 5 Way Switch
- Nut Width 1.650"
- 1 Ply Black Anodized Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- Fender Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Chrome Hardware
- Fender Vintage Tweed Hard Shell Case
- Leather Guitar Strap, 1/4" Guitar Cable, Owners Registration
- Instrument Weight: 6.7 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to present this Limited Edition Fender FSR American Vintage '56 Stratocaster! The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fender’s best selling guitars (their early-’80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was “back” as the CBS era ended). Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, they’ve completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept—restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more—based on actual vintage guitars we tracked down to make sure they had it right. They did the work, and it shows. The roasted ash body and roasted maple neck and fretboard help make this a unique looking Strat, but with a feel and sound that you'll likely instantly be familiar with. There’s pure tonal magic in each new American Vintage instrument. These limited edition FSR ones really demonstrate how amazing these guitars really are.
For the guitarist who craves pure vintage Fender style, the American Vintage series presents original-era model year guitars built with meticulous attention to accurate detail that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life.
The American Vintage '56 Stratocaster guitar takes you back to mid-1956, when the model was still new and a brand-new musical phenomenon called rock 'n' roll was making its first raucous waves. Built with original tooling and based directly on real-deal 1956 models we tracked down, this U.S.-made guitar returns you to that electrifying era when the Strat was just beginning to stake its claim, with pure tonal magic, style and feel.
- Deeper body contours
- Thick one-piece maple neck with "soft V"-shaped profile and comfortably rounded edges (one of the most prized and popular Stratocaster necks ever)
- Specially voiced pickups with modern five-way switch; optional three-way switch includedv
- Vintage-accurate bridge saddles, tuner spacing and more
- Single-ply eight-hole white pickguard
- Reformulated vintage colors
This Limited Edition FSR Roasted American Vintage '56 Stratocaster is brand new, in pristine mint condition, with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind and is being sold by an authorized dealer. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.