Fender American Performer Telecaster Guitar Neck, 22 Jumbo Frets, 9.5" Radius, Rosewood
Crafted in the same facility as our U.S.-made instruments, the American Performer Telecaster Neck works well with almost any playing style. Features include our comfortable “Modern C” neck profile with a satin urethane finish that give it a smooth, fast playing feel. A large, ‘70’s era headstock adds mass and sustain and 22 jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Modern
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Neck Material: Maple
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Refinement Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .820” (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .870” (22.09 mm)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Tuner Mounting Config: Dual Guide Pin
- Instrument Type: Telecaster®
- Peg Hole Diameter: .404” (10.26 mm)
- Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)