Fender Player Series Jazz Bass Neck, 22 Medium Jumbo Frets, Maple, 9.5", Modern "C"
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Player Series Jazz Bass® guitar neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius maple or pau ferro fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets.
The nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a satin finish on the back offers smooth playability. For true Fender authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, with a genuine spaghetti logo headstock decal.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Modern
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Material: Maple
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Refinement Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .800" (20.32 mm), 12th Fret - .900" (22.86 mm)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Tuner Mounting Config: 4-Screw Mount
- Instrument Type: Jazz Bass®
- Peg Hole Diameter: .734” (18.64 mm)
- Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)