EVH 5150III 50W EL34 1x12 Guitar Amp Combo, Black, 120V
- Series: EVH® 5150III® Amplifiers
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Speaker: One 12” Celestion® EVH® G12H 30W Anniversary Series
- Inputs: One 1/4”
- Channels: Three (Clean, Crunch and Lead)
- Ch. 1: Independent Volume & Gain w/Shared Low, Mid & High; Ch.
- 2: Independent Volume & Gain w/Shared Low, Mid & High; Ch. 3:
- Independent Volume & Gain w/Shared Low, Mid & High; Power
- Level; Reverb; Global Presence; Rear Panel Global Resonance
- Effects: Reverb
- Wattage: 50 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 7 x JJ ECC83S (12AX7)
- Power Tubes: 2 x JJ EL34 Matched
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8” Birch Plywood
- Covering/Grille Cloth:Black Textured Vinyl; Woven Front Panel with Large EVH® Logo and Perforated Back Panel
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Knobs: Black Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Pilot Light: Red LED Jewel
The EVH® 5150III® 50W EL34 1x12 Combo delivers signature harmonic overtones with increased dynamic compression and saturation to evoke a more modern “British” sound, all with the sustain and versatility expected from an amp bearing Eddie Van Halen’s name.
Designed with flexible and independent dual-concentric controls that allow for gain and volume level matching, this 50-watt tube combo amp boasts three channels for any playing style— sparkly cleans, tight crunch or soulful leads.
Delivering a full-spectrum of tone, channel one features pristine cleans and compressed tone, channel two kicks in with overdrive and heavy gain and channel three oozes with liquid distortion. Channels one and two each have dual concentric gain/volume controls, with shared EQ (low, mid, high). Channel three has its own gain, volume and EQ (low, mid, high) controls. All three channels also have global presence, resonance and reverb controls.
Loaded with a 12” custom special designed EVH Celestion® speaker to enhance sound and style, this combo amp also has seven JJ ECC83 (12AX7) preamp tubes, two JJ EL34 power tubes and front-panel adjustable power output from 50 watts down to one watt.
Other premium features include an ultra-high-gain preamp design custom-voiced for maximum output, single instrument input, rear-panel selectable output impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms) with a pair of parallel speaker outputs, rear-panel MIDI input and preamp output, rear-panel effects loop and headphone jack (mutes power amp), and a four-button footswitch that controls reverb plus all three channels for easy onstage switching.
The black cabinet is constructed out of birch with special internal baffling for tight and increased bass response. Sporting a slick black and gold striped motif on the control panel, this combo is finished off with black vintage-style chicken knobs, red LED jewel indicator, molded black plastic top handle and pop-out casters. A high-quality fitted cover is available as an EVH accessory.